Impress your guests with this hack and satiate your appetite with the tender, juicy, and crispy chicken while saving $$$.
- Cut a whole rotisserie store bought chicken into appetizing pieces. Make sure skin is intact – this is the delicious part!
- In a roasting pan, put vegetables like heirloom carrots, boiled fingerling potatoes, asparagus, corn, zucchini, etc. (Limitless possibilities)
- Cut a stick of butter into pieces and put on top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the vegetables. (I also put dried sage and rosemary on top of the vegetables for better aroma and flavour).
- Lay the cut chicken pieces on top of the vegetables (skin facing up).
- Sprinkle some paprika, cayenne pepper, dried sage, and rosemary on top of the chicken.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15 mins in a preheated oven at 350F.
- Remove the foil and drizzle the chicken with 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Broil for 8 minutes or until crispy and voila gourmet rotisserie chicken on your table in less than an hour!
Sauces that our family use to complement the chicken: Mang Tomas (Filipino lechon sauce), gravy, banana ketchup, or Thai sweet chili sauce.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of CS Collabs. CS Collabs makes no representations or warranties as to the statements or opinions made by the author, including any product performance or features. Please see our Copyright Policy if you believe any posted content infringes your copyright.